28. Rose Eberle
29. Rose and Jacob Eberle with nephew Fr. Valentine Moffenbier
30. Fr Valentine Moffenbier
DESCENDANTS OF CATHERINE EBERLE AND JOSEPH JOHN MERCK
31. July 29, 1911 photo taken in South America.
Front row: Lucy on the left and Felix third from the right. Above Felix, second
from the right is Joe, appearing to hold a cup. In the row above Joe, on the
very left, the boy wearing a cap is John.
The following four are enlargements from # 31.
36. "June 15, 1911 Agricultural Establishment of Don Merrit
Stickar, Darragueira Station." (approximate translation) Felix is fourth from
the right in his black hat. The original photo was loaned out and lost in recent years.. However, it was photographed in the 1980 's and this copy was made from
a photo of the original.
37. Catherine and son. This photo and the accompanying holy card
were found together in Catherine's German prayerbook. The holy card is
from Easter Sunday, April 1912, The Church of Mercy , Buenos Aires. It is
assumed the photo was taken about that time in South America and that this
is one of her younger sons. Comparing facial structure and features to
those of later photos of the younger boys, it is assumed to be son
38. 39. 40 details of #37 and of holy card.
41. Early photo of farm. Not identified. Assumed to be N. Dakota
because of style of house.
* * * * * * * * * *
Home | Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 4 | Page 5 | Page 6 | Page 7 | Page 8 | Page 9 | Page 10 | Page 11