- April 7, 2014. New entries posted on the Reunions Page.
- December 16, 2012. Name and obit added to the list of department members on the Last Flight Page. Photos were added to the photo collection in Page Six.
- October 7, 2010. Name was added to the list of departed members on the Last Flight page.
- September 28, 2010. Names were added to the list of departed members on the Last Flight page and the Home page was updated.
- June 6, 2010. More names were added to the list of departed members on the Last Flight page.
- April 27, 2010. Added names to the list of our departed members on the Last Flight page with links to their obituaries.
- November 28, 2009. Added several names to the list of our departed members on the Last Flight page.
- November 4, 2009. Text was added to Reunions page explaining the invitations to Evreux Alumni people to join in reunions of the the 317th Veterans Group and/or the reunions of veterans from Dreux Air Base.
- November 2, 2009. A page of photos of the Congo Airlift was added with a link from the Home Page and from Photo Gallery pages.
- November 1, 2009. A photo showing the presentation of the Outstanding Unit Award to Dock 1 by Col. Tarleton H. Watkins was added to the Unit Pictures. page.
- October 25, 2009. Home page was changed to add a video about Cape Canaveral ceremony honoring Evreux airmen who died in C-130 crash in Kenya in 1962 while supporting a NASA orbital space mission.
- March 14, 2009. Songs by Edith Piaf, popular singer in France while the USAF was at Evreux, were added to the home page. Notice of the 2009 Reunion was also added.
- October 2, 2007. Photos from 2007 Reunion at North Little Rock were added with link from Reunions Page.
- September 26, 2007. Notice about 2007 Reunion was added to Home Page.
- March 31, 2006. Information about 2006 Reunion was posted to Reunions Page.
- March 11, 2006. Photos provided by Ed Merck were added to Page Five, Photo Gallery.
- January 2, 2006. Christmas Card entry page was removed.
- December 18, 2005. Added Christmas Card entry page with 5 second redirect to the home page.
- December 13, 2005. Names of two deceased airmen were added to the "Last Flight" page.
- August 16, 2005. Photos provided by Boris Abramson were posted to Page Seven, Photo Gallery.
- May 12, 2005. A photo of the 1961 First Communion Class was posted to Page Five, Photo Gallery. Photo was obtained from Madelyn Ulrich Sauveur.
- March 25, 2005. Teresa Volz shared several photos taken by her father, Marvin Dull. They are posted to Page Ten, Photo Gallery.
- March 24, 2005. Photos provided by Ricardo Reyes were posted to a new Page Ten of the Photo Gallery.
- November 30, 2004. A listing of C-130A aircraft that were stationed at Evreux-Fauville Air Base is posted in the History section of the website.
- November 6, 2004. Photos taken at 2004 Evreux Alumni Reunion at New Orleans were posted on pages linked from the Reunions Page.
- August 2, 2004. Registration information and registration form are now online linked from the Reunions Page.
- March 30, 2004. Date change and other information about the 2004 Evreux Alumni Reunion in New Orleans was posted to the Reunions page.
- January 2, 2004. A virus and hoax information page was added to the website. Home page is undergoing an upgrade.
- September 7, 2003. Photos furnished by George Vichot were added to the Photo Gallery, Page Nine.
- August 25, 2003. A page, Last Flight, in memorial to our departed veterans was added to the website.
- August 11, 2003. A new photo page, Page Nine, was added for pictures provided by Jim Anderson.
- August 1, 2003. Notice about the 39th TCS Reunion was added to the Reunions page.
- July 29, 2003. An EFAB Guide pamphlet from 1964 was furnished by Jim Anderson. A copy in PDF format was added to the Photo Gallery, Page One.
- July 11, 2003. Three photos from the Photo Gallery were added to the website's Home Page.
- July 11, 2003. Bob Macklin offered two photos, one of the 1958 basketball trophy being presented to the 40th TCS team and one of the 782d TCS emblem. These photos were added to the Photo Gallery on Page Two.
- June 27, 2003. Clipping which describes French protest of Viet war was clipped by Jim Anderson's mother. Added to Photo Gallery on Page Three.
- June 25, 2003. A photo of Jim Anderson's 4CV auto, outside the barracks, was added to the Photo Gallery on Page Two.
- June 16, 2003. Jim Reed furnished a photo of a C-119 night formation which was added to the Photo Gallery on Page Three.
- June 6, 2003. An article about 'Mission to India' by David Sutherland was added to the History section.
- June 2, 2003. Several names were removed from the People Search page.
- March 24, 2003. Link to article on Congo Airlift added to History page.
- November 4, 2002. Several names were added to the People Search page.
- October 7, 2002. Dick Neufang provided photos taken at the Evreux Alumni Reunion to add to the Reunions section.
- October 6, 2002. An article by Ed Merck about a C130 mission to Afghanistan in 1959 was added to the History section.
- October 5, 2002. Page changes were made to include photos taken at the 2001 Evreux Alumni Reunion in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- October 2, 2002. New pages were added to include photos taken at the 2002 Evreux Alumni Reunion in Dayton, Ohio, September 25 - 28, 2002.
- June 2, 2002. David Sutherland furnished photos and comments about the Open House at Evreux-Fauville Air Base in May 2002. These were added to a page in the Reunions section.
- March 10, 2002. The Congo Mission article by SMSgt (Ret.) William Peters, published in Friends Journal by the Air Force Museum Foundation, was added to the History section.
- March 4, 2002. Added link to the website of the current French occupants of the base on the Links page.
- February 2, 2002. The USAF Bases in France (1950 - 1967) article by Jerry McAuliffe, published in Friends Journal by the Air Force Museum Foundation, was added to the History section.
- January 29, 2002. One name added to the People Search page.
- January 21, 2002. Added link to Library of Congress' Today in History to the home page.
- January 20, 2002. Information about the 2002 Reunion was added to the Reunions page and the home page.
- January 5, 2002. Another link was added to the Other Links page.
- December 18, 2001. Evreux Folks photo page was updated and photos added.
- November 30, 2001. Richard Balbaton provided an image of chits used by the Officers' Open Mess. The image is posted to Page Two of the Photo Gallery.
- October 30, 2001. Dave Cauffman furnished black and white photos which were added to Page Eight of the Photo Gallery.
- October 11, 2001. Background of the home page was changed to pink in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Other minor changes were made including the removal of the banner ad about the reunion.
- April 16, 2001. Page Eight was added to the Photo Gallery with photos furnished by John Solomanchik.
- April 14, 2001. Information about the 2001 Evreux Alumni Group Reunion was added to the website, primarily on the Reunions page.
- April 9, 2001. Bill Pastor sent us photos of his Mess Pass, Normandy Club card and Restricted Area Pass. They were added to the Photo Gallery, Page Four.
- March 26, 2001. The 39TCS photo furnished by Keith Baird was posted to the Unit Pictures page.
- March 25, 2001. The Guestbook and Page Counter have been changed to a different free service provider.
- March 14, 2001. Page Seven was added to the Photo Gallery with photos furnished by Keith Baird.
- March 11, 2001. A Chat Room feature for members was added to our website. Links to the Chat Room were added to the front page.
- February 6, 2001. Photos taken during the Congo airlift of 1960 were added to the Photo Gallery.
- January 31, 2001. The form used for joining the mailing list was updated